*~Generous Bonus Promotion of $1000 after a successful 8 week contract in NSW!*~Contracts ranging from 4-12 weeks with possible extensions!*~Experience unique culture and communities with breathtaking locations*~
On the fence about your next adventure? Why not go on a working adventure?
We are currently seeking experienced RNs, RMs & RANs (with at least 2 years post grad Australian experience) of all specialisations for fast paced and busy rural & remote hospitals
Nationally. Contracts range from a minimum of 2-12 weeks with potential opportunities to extend beyond this.
Healthcare Australia is the leading nursing agency in Australia and have the strongest national presence for Rural & Remote placements in Australia.
We pride ourselves on our reputation for providing quality nursing staff to all facilities. At HCA your specialist national consultant works for you to ensure you get the opportunity to build on your skills while getting only the outcomes you are 100% satisfied with.
Below are just SOME of the benefits we offer you:
• Dedicated National Consultant with access to a 24/7 Support service
• Subsidised Travel and accommodation
• Unique opportunities in breathtaking locations, amazing scenery and beautiful cultures
• Free on-going competency training and uniforms provided
• Opportunities to work all across Australia with amazing teams and communities
• Generous Bonus Promotion of $1000 after a successful 8 week contract in NSW!
Our Ideal applicants will demonstrate:
• 2 years' post graduate experience in Australia working as a Registered Nurse, Registered Midwife or Remote Area Nurse
• All-rounders and specialists are encouraged to apply
• Full registration with AHPRA
• National Police Clearance and WWCC (or ability to obtain one)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Willingness to go on a working adventure and travel Australia while getting paid
If you'd like to become part of the largest nursing team in Australia and want to apply for this amazing opportunity please do so by clicking APPLY or contact Luna for further information on Luna.Daniel@healthcareaustralia.com.au
Healthcare & Medical